PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Maybe have a tad bit more faith and patience CB? I witness some...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Maybe have a tad bit more faith and patience CB? I witness some RE stocks go over the top with small, insignificant announcements that seem to be an over sensitivity to shareholders fluctuating emotions but yet have very little impact on share price because the fundamentals don’t change. Sometimes it seems like they are also trying to pump up the SP because of the rights they are about to exercise!

The tail don't wag the dog at PRE. BOM is only concerned with building long term growth to build a successful company. Looking at some of the board members this may also be a legacy play for them, to bring a sustainable, independent supply of NdPr to UK and Europe could be one of the more significant achievements in their lives... Im pretty sure most of them don’t need the money.

But look I’ll stand to be corrected and if say Saltend is rejected, the ASWF pulls out, the resource estimate comes in poor, UK government abandons us, the world decides to head towards fossil fuels to address climate change... then I’ll join your dismay!

This one could take another 1-3 years but if they pull it off and if your timelines allow.. I’d say it might be a fruitful investment for you.

But what would I know, no one can predict the future.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.