PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Share price - General Discussion, page-2951

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    Know this is OT, but we are not ASX anymore so I guess there is no harm - I think.

But we are Australian ( I assume)

The Mining Industry lead the development of OH&S for over 160 years, State Mines Inspectors knew their Industry inside & out, which is more than can be said for todays Workplace Inspectors who only turn up after an incident. Owners (Shareholders ?) can not be expected to be aware of all that goes on on a site, that is why Certified Mine Managers were given the Authority and took Responsibility, MM's could choose to "Delegate" that Authority to others but as Statutory office holders, they always retained the overall Responsibility.

That Owners conspired with Unions to remove Mine Managers, is finally coming back to bite them ~ you can only punish the person who has the Authority (controls the budget) to direct the operation !

My apologies for the rant, But I strongly believe that people can only be held accountable for what they have actual control over, ie that it is those who control the "Resources" who should now be held ultimately responsible. HR?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.