PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Scream all you like @Seth but I am telling you that the detail...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3732
    Scream all you like @Seth but I am telling you that the detail of the information you want will not be made available until PRE has secured finance, a JV, an off take or Gov funding is revealed and the like, and the playing of their cards close to their chest has been done deliberately, not through negligence. If you don't understand the strategy behind that and the big picture of rare earth politics (as PA does) then I suggest you sell or sit back and wait. Demanding that PRE acts conventionally according to the normal disclosure rule book to keep investors happy misses the whole point of where PRE is wanting to go, which is UK and European domination of rare earth downstream production and supply. They will not be revealing the detail of how they intend to achieve that (and neither would I in the same boat) until all the pieces are in place, and in the meantime the share price is being pushed down, why would it go up until then? @ChinaSyndrome's analysis is essential correct IMO and I especially agree with his view that once China's control of rare earth is diminished China will change tack and the market will settle. Until then volatility and unpredictability will prevail. PRE needs a different approach to the norm to crack this and PA knows how to do it. Will he succeed? Maybe not, but revealing the information you believe will help the share price early is unwise until the puzzle is complete. If anyone here doesn't like that then too bad. That is what is happening and the decision the PRE board has clearly made. You live with it or you don't. Getting the wobbles about the share price now is illogical. We need to wait and see. The recent after market buying action that @skijapan recently highlighted is definitely not characteristic of a skittish market, but an accumulating one. Take some comfort from that if you are after short term re-assurance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.