PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Share price - General Discussion, page-3000

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    China & Ski have been on the PEK tread slagging off PEK I am not on there often but i have some coin in PEK when I called them out and said you both don't own any PEK stock in this and stop down ramping it Ski put a reported me and I got moderated. I have had PM8 / PRE long before she turned up. Like i told the boys today on a 1BN + construction job don't look at what the other contractors are doing wrong till we are perfect and if we become perfect we are wasting our time here we should working for NASA
    Sorry cant post original post but can post a copy of m the reply

I got moderated because China and Ski were on the PEK thread which an exceptional stock which I have money in. but i also have (PM8) PRE Pensana also a good stock, I support both stock they are on the same pathway to make the the world better and greener. Ski reported my last post because I said you shouldn't be on this forum as you hold no stock. hopefully i can get enough like. I ask the PEK community to ask HC to un_ moderate my last post. it was factual not bating or inflammatory or disrespectful. Maybe HC should have a thumbs down button but that would take away there power. power equals sponsors. more thumbs up more likely everyone can the opportunity to see why it was moderated. You will be surprised it was supporting PEK from down rampers. The ball in HC court. Surely they are better than this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.