PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Share price - General Discussion, page-3057

1. 2,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Both companies are on the same CONTINENT, and you have been over atI#R often enough to be fully aware that I know they operate (intend)
    in Uganda so let’s not be silly . You must realise surely that the criticism that you receive on your posts over at I# R is precisely what you are doing on this forum to anyone who disagrees with you . As for not touching I#R with a barge pole over there they feel the same with this company. I unfortunately have shares in both. Why do people on this forum continue to call me a bad investor or in your words down on some . Not correct I purchased 80,000 PM8 shares at 0.84c so am still up quite significantly. IXR is the only stock I have that I am slightly down on . Purchased 2 million at 2.6c & 1 mill at 5.0c . Overall on the market way way way ahead . Certainly don’t need to work . So to correct my type error . Both companies on the same continent , both companies give very little information or update SH , both companies are very inaccurate with the information they do give . Bit like me with my typo on country and continent but then I don’t run a company that SH rely on.
    Anyway got that off my chest and I am also one of the very few maybe even the only one that doesn’t rubbish/criticise your opinion on the I#R forum in fact some of your views I believe are not far from correct. You probably need to be a bit less domineering over here and over at the UK forum . You may not always be right .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.