PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Dodge, In part you are correct, Yes I have in the past...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    Dodge, In part you are correct, Yes I have in the past highlighted problems with our competitors, especially those who make immaterial/unsubstantiated claims against Pensana, However I have never initiated an attack that was unprovoked and IMO I have never made a false statement about any companies prospects.

There is only one company that I have deliberately attacked (you know who) and that is because they are pursuing an Ultra-low grade Project in a highly sensitive Environment, which I believe has little hope of ever generating enough Profit to compensate the locals or perform adequate rehabilitation.

The others, LYC, HAS, PEK, RBW etc I have occasionally had a go at because one or two of their supposed shareholders used this platform to mount attacks against Pensana, I now realise that those posters were actually FUD down rampers deliberately creating "issues" to start a tit for tat argument detrimental to both sides.

It is time that we all recognise that our "Competition" is not the real enemy, The real enemy are those who seek to gain by destroying confidence in a stock (Shorter) and the PRC who are desperate to maintain their RE monopoly.

Happy to call a Truce, so long as others do likewise ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.