PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

One of the new boys on Telegram found this, It is the first time...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    One of the new boys on Telegram found this, It is the first time I have seen it and it certainly adds to my understanding the Project.
    Superimposing the Mine site details over a topographic map shows the relative size of the ML, and the Ore bodies spatial relationship to the plant waste dumps, road and railway.

Note:

1) The drilled out section of the Resource is only a small fraction of the known Ore-body
    2) The Process plant and TSF are well away from Open cut ~ little possibility of accidentally sterilizing any Ore
    3) Confirms that there is a Railway Siding going in ~ making it a lot easier to bring equipment in and export the Concentrate
    4) Solar farm going in to supplement mains power while the HV Hydro line is being built
    5) Main road South is being diverted to minimise interaction of Mine traffic with Public ~
    6) I assume Tailings will be pumped under the new road from the plant to the TSF

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3445/3445635-4387bb7f9b838e2b52f3883aeaf50236.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.