PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Clearly you live in your very own glossy fantasy castle, China...

1. 19,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    Clearly you live in your very own glossy fantasy castle, China is in fact running the agenda on global REO standards, obviously you simply have not a clue.

Fact is I'm a RE investor that has put a lot of time past 11+yrs into understanding what is an exceptionally complex, and now, fast paced mkt, to the point the outdated concepts like yours will be blown away quite rapidly.

I've also financially realised what I've wanted from RE, cashing out 8 figures now, while still holding two Oz & 1 Canadian RE, so your childish conspiracy nonsense good for nothing but a laugh,

Said for sometime RE is far more about finding a mkt than anything in the ground and that couldn't be more obvious with the more recent dreamboats you appear infatuated with. It is NO accident that only ONE ex China company has built a sustainable business in the past 20yrs and I've managed to get quite close to the Mgt that made that happen over past 6 yrs.

Can tell you straight up they certainly don't worry about ANY of the crap you obsess with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.