PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Yes to all your questions @ausheads. I understand the plans and...

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3161
    Yes to all your questions @ausheads. I understand the plans and the industry very well thanks. The opportunity of course is the most exciting and this has been created in fact by China. Noticed you did not answer my questions. Why would you as it could be very embarrassing in about a month.

Now let me lecture you on China:

1. China is in decay and rotting from the inside. It is a basket case. Xi is displaying Mussolini tendencies and has killed the wonderful entrepreneurial Chinese spirit that Deng tapped into decades ago. It has real issues to keep its populace in control.
    2. China bullies and abuses countries and people from around the world who criticise it and pillages RE resources.
    3. It follows environmental governance only when it suits itself and ignores it when it doesn't. It even tries to preserve monopolies by obfuscation and mendacity on the world stage. For intance, I am lead to believe that it even pays western commentators and consultancies to publish propaganda about how wonderful Chinese RE industries are and denigrates and undermines some Western competitors. I know that shocks you, but I believe it is true.

On the other hand PRE has:

1. Got great management and consultants on board, and excellent ESG credentials. It is keeping confidential its technologies and details of its plans, which of course China does as well.
    2. It has secured funding of $US250M once the FEED is made, this will happen very soon. Probably by the end of October.
    3. It will likely announce an increase in resources from Angola shortly.
    4. It has strong support from both the UK and Angolan Governments. Saltend is progressing as planned and is a crucial part of its plan.
    5. News is coming shortly on its further plans and timings I am led to believe from the company.6. It is doing exactly what I would expect of a company at this stage of development and which is about to go to the next level very fast.

So I am not really sure what you are on about throwing around claims that things don't add up. The only thing that doesn't add up is why are you here? I also note an upward SP rally has happened today. You can't have it both ways and say the share and its management is a dog because its SP goes down. Surely when there is a rally upwards when big buyers return (like today) this is proof of how wonderful the company and management is? Well of course it is irrevelent both ways, as are your posts. PRE management has done everything so far very well and will shortly succeed and China doesn't like it. Simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.