MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Share price heading south, page-12

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    The Brigade makes no sense because there is no connection between price and posting. Negative personal attacks are equally wrong and uncalled for.

I don't give much time to the Brigade; instead I give it all towards being positive and considerate here and elsewhere.

My opinion is that MRF is the pick of the year. DYOR and find out why.

As for those who misquote Nietzsche the line exits out the back door and over to China.

......................................................................................................................

Nietzsche: The End of Reason and the Absent Parent

By Nasabear

Nietzsche is one of the most misunderstood and misquoted Philosophers because he was not a Philosopher in the Classic sense.

In his admitted seminal work Thus Spake Zarathustra; his crowning work; Nietzsche admits to the insanity of his Philosophy and overturns all Philosophy and his own in the process.

Sometimes described as the God is Dead Philosopher or Staring into the Abyss Philosopher. Nietzsche's will to power and total contempt for Christian service and charity; Nietzsche preferred the comfort of the Master to the rest of us 'Slaves' - His obsession with dominance and master slave mentality caused him to hate the world around him while strive to be better then all of us poor fools who turn the other check.

Instead of practical measures Nietzsche's Sophistry new very little limits and his cleverness was only matched by his self-confessed hubris and arrogance of the 'Master' Ethics.

This moral relativism and love of words over substance and hard work gave birth to 2 world wars and the collapse of the West and I believe if Nietzsche was alive today he would condemn us all for being fools.

Moral Relativism produces all the ills in the world but none so cruel as the Absent Parent.

Those who don't even know of Nietzsche adore his love of hedonism and selfishness as they take another selfie. Now as the dying amber's of hypocrisy and ignorance drive excellence and competence into the ditch of 'if it feels good do it' - I believe Nietzsche himself would be appalled. His hatred of the strictures of Christianity morality has been replaced with weakness and irresponsibility; addiction and illiteracy.

This sad fact in my opinion is nothing to be happy with; instead we need to stop condemn each other and self-aggrandizing and begin the long road back to Morality and Service and Charity and Honor. For Nietzsche there was no honor, dignity and compassion - Only the Will to Power.

These are my personal thoughts having studied Nietzsche for 20 years and as someone who enjoys his style of writing, if not his daring and wit, I enjoy those who think for themselves and are willing to share those thoughts with others. Nietzsche was not afraid of being wrong; what Nietzsche feared most was being ignored and being insignificant.

.....................................................................................................................................

In my opinion there are many, many reasons why MRF is the Long-termer Pick of the year and the MRF/BBR Peer Group is only going to be coming out with more and more great news. Like all the rest of the patient holders who can do the mathematics and calculate Value; I think those who want to take down the good will and best practices done by MRF will only expose themselves and fail so good luck!

Kind Regards
    Last edited by nasabear: 09/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.