MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Share price heading south, page-14

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Vein Graphite is one of the top 3 Strategic Materials in the World. It was one of the main topics in Germany recently. All I can say is DYOR -

Oh and Graphene Chip Tech is rushing at us - I predict big name companies like IBM are about this year to release new breakthroughs, don't be surprised also to see a few Asian big Fish buying up their piece.

It is good to research in my opinion. Good Luck with your research.

I suggest start with Balance Sheet and Structure and Management and the Dirt - Then broaden your gaze to the Sovereign Risk/Leverage and then maybe Tech Drivers.

My opinion is look at Purity and Production - I have been trying to buy this for a while without spooking the Bulls. It's Peer Imbalance and other metrics make it the Leverage Pick of the year with another certain Graphiter the next pick. I suggest go into detail about why China is spending big in Sri Lanka and what they are saying.

I am predicting America is no longer trying to foment chaos they are going to step in and compete with China head on with some great trade and other deals. Americans can be charming when they want something and in my opinion I would look at all the Banks, Lawyers and all round Nations coming to the party. Sri Lanka is not that big. It comes down in a nutshell to trade; security and Vein Graphite which has been sleeping for 30 years.

Why Vein is the question right? My tip is think Purity and think Production. The tsunami of investment in the Production Supply Chain along all over the world is amazing. I remember getting my Commodore 64 and thinking they will never get better then Pacman.

Now as the whole world races towards AI - Graphene chips gives them a real hardware pathway into robotics and AI Neural Networks and True Energy Independence from Coal and Oil.

My call is the next time it retry's .14 and cracks it; many new long-termers are going to pounce and compound it up towards where it should be.

One of my other calls is based on my management hat; I would not be surprised to see Management buying and compounding their own positions and I would not be surprised if they become much more aggressive in their exploration. Even now people are trying to deduce based on cashflow over the next few years and what that means for the value today as well.

Obviously news is starting to bubble and it will come out in various forms. As for my Exodus prediction of Flakers moving over and acquiring some Veiners, that for me is still my most confident call along with Cracking .14 for Smurf.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.