MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Share price heading south, page-2

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Biggles;

These suicide sellers make me laugh Biggles

I am predicting a nice cup and handle for MRF; basically the Mid to longs are going to Consolidate and grab trying not to spook the bulls and while the Short-termers want hype we want sound targets which I think is going tot happen. Unfortunately some very wealthy Asians are in Sri Lanka and they don't care if it jumps to .50 or so. They want to own a piece of the Asset. MRF is looking so smoking hot in my opinion that we can't keep up this wonderful hen pecking of the price not spooking those cheeky bulls.

Personally I don't want this to stop, I want these chance to sneak little tasty treats. These cheap seats are just too good; at the same time spooking the bulls will be not as fun IMO. This Peer Group is massively oversold, I know it and the pundits know it !!! So logically I do the maths and try to sneak little portions.

If I wasn't waiting on some to have their year to be up I would be buying today but each to their own. Even BBR under .25 is my buy price so I will be sneaking the whole group I suspect. Patience is one of the key factors for Mid to Longs. I totally understand Mids who sell MRF at .28 and BBR at .40 - I get it.

Personally though this is like a Pork just put in the oven; I want the crackling!!!

I stand by Big Brothers calculation based on news flow last year of $3 - I am looking, like the management, for 1.20 to 2.80 for Smurf and I think the Management themselves want the same range.

Why is Vein so important to Full Spectrum Dominance?

Why is Vein one of the Top 3 Strategic Materials in the World?

Why is Sri Lanka a Trade Hub?

Why is Vein so special?

Why is Sri Lanka a Security Nerve Point

Why is the new Maritime Silk Road vital for Asia and Australian interests?

Why is China the world leader in Graphene research?

Why is Graphene Chips going to replace Silicon?

Why is Graphene Batteries going to sweep the worlds bad infrastructure and uplift poor nations?

Why is Australia using all its Soft Power in Sri Lanka?

Why is MRF sitting on the next big find of this Century?

Why is everyone factoring in cashflow for MRF?

Why is the MRF/BBR Peer Group so oversold?

Why is MRF in a Peer Imbalance?

Why is Flakers going on principle to Leverage and reduce their risk going to buy up the MRF/BBR Peer Group?

Why is new Long-termers waiting for MRF to crack .11 - .14 ?

Why is Graphite evergreen?

When it runs it will run much faster then this. It takes nothing right now to base jump this one but equally I think the value is not changed by these games.

The Peer Group is sitting on Value that is cheap to get. Now we need steady as she goes best Practices. No rushing. I love this actually.

Waiting patiently up in the hills of Brisbane!

Kind Regards

"There is a difference between Clarity and Certainty. Certainty is a misleading and incompetent trap that leads to our disquiet, anxiety and distraction. Clarity is open and seeking; calm and serene. From Clarity we can accept what IS; not what we demand to BE. Clarity is an ongoing and Certainty is an arrogance from which few escape. Clarity is quiet and patient; Certainty emanates from ignorance, illusion, greed and fear. Certainty is like a blindness that can only be removed by the blade of Clarity. From Clarity comes Hope; without it all our plans are ashes in our hands. When Speculating, Clarity is what we desire, never Certainty." - Nasabear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.