MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Share price heading south, page-37

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I don't trust your motives since you are clearly a downramper IMO who has used personal attacks as your bread and butter. Simply put, your misinformation has cried wolf too much for my tastes.

I provide my opinions with no attempt at giving advice; I could recommend some books Seal but I am disciplined about not giving my Mathematics and Methods. I try to use imagery and articles available to everyone. It is like Seal you have not really read all my many, many, many posts...? Reading would help....

Why don't you just let it go? I think you should take that which is useful and let go what is useless to you. It is not my job to fill in the blanks with you now that you have been so negative for so long. You come and go with outrageous points and I suspect you will do so again...

Instead of Respectful Discussion some Foes on HC follow around those they 'hate' and wage a war of words. How can this be healthy and virtuous?

You have made personal attacks and now ask for Facts?

Why would I?

Ignore is there for a reason....

Goodbye Seal.... I sincerely hope you do great with your Research. I am not your whipping post and I am certainly not someone you should pay attention too. You have made your thoughts quite clear. Let me be clear; I don't engage anymore when someone reveals their intentions are not good-will for the posters bringing down HC. No one I know likes people who attack others with every slight imaginable.

Once again good bye. I have so much fun research and direct information to share that has nothing to do with myself. Personal attacks are like attention dragnets that help none of us have fun, inquiry, dialogue, creation and a sharing that increases the Sum Total Of Human Knowledge. This is what I love about HC -

No Regards

“It is important to avoid the Idiosyncratic and Selfish thoughts, feelings and behaviors that engage us within the centre of things – The Morals of the Object require us to divorce ourselves from the mundane and tedious and Focus upon the Task at hand. When we relate to the Unschooled we must do so with compassion. They are burdened by their Fears and Desires and Illusions and Pain often inflicted as a Child. The Morals of the Object is a Path of Compassion and Patience and Endurance and Comfort.”- Nasabear
    Last edited by nasabear: 12/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.