MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

Share price heading south, page-9

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Twohands;

Vein is ramping up, demand is ramping up world wide and there is allot more to be announced between here and September.

That being said I would not invest based on announcements but on Value.

I remember at the beginning of last year and myself and a few others were posting here in this Peer Group.

Then the gears started moving. I would not judge this or any company on anything other then Value.

DYOR !

I would just take another look Twohands at the last 5 announcements and extrapolate more then just Cashflow towards the end of the year. There is so much more to do and achieve and all towards best practice.

Most Mids to Longs I know are sitting back and relaxing; I know waiting for the Bulls to run is frustrating but Value always finds a way in my opinion. This gem is something I am personally compounding into but each to their own. When I find Value that has uncoupled from the Price my goal is Compounding. In my estimate there is not long now just because the market is desperate to get a hold of these Balance Sheet Choices. This Video for me says everything I would say to you face to face Twohands...

Good Luck either way Twohands.

Kind Regards

"Value is not in the eyes of the beholder. Value is the true worth of a thing and is testable and measurable for all eyes to see and challenge." - Nasabear
    Last edited by nasabear: 07/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.