GRG 0.00% 9.9¢ grg international ltd

Good morning Snowfree, its rather pleasing for the reply & from...

1. 387 Posts.
    Good morning Snowfree, its rather pleasing for the reply & from a share holder from the parent company.

It just shows you how many different types of people or should we say smart people that wait for the information & the other type that always jump the gun, yes this gentleman is a man that shall always jump the gun when it comes to purchasing shares, i must admit i do greatly enjoy doing this, the main problem this share holder has, is i am not a small % return holder, just a quick comment this company has a high % of reaching a high return %, i am talking about share price increase & sell off in the future unless the business gets completely taken over, this is imo.

At this point in time, i also have several other shares in the market place which sit in the high risk area this comment does not relate to GRG & they have started to move as targeted.

At this point in time, i do own a cetian amount of GRG but if all goes to plan shall be increasing my holding once i have seen some documents & the share moves in the direction i exspect, imo

Enjoy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.