G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @ekismal , It seems you are collecting the predictions, and...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @ekismal ,

It seems you are collecting the predictions, and wombat is crunching the financial numbers. Great work by both of you, and many thanks for both your inputs here on HC, as it is certainly appreciated.

I know I posted directly to you about my before and after auction SP predictions, so I know you have that already.

I posted in amongst another post, my predictions, which like all predictions, is a guess, what I thought might be the auction figures. You may have missed it, and maybe not, but there is a lot to read on this site of late.

So to be clear and make it easier to add to your list, my auction predictions are as follows:

Total carats presented to auction:   350,000 carats (Higher and Medium quality rubies only)

Clearance:  85% which is 297,500 carats sold.

Average price per carat:  $317

This is GEMs second auction average per carat for Higher & Medium quality rubies only, but GEM offered a lot less than MUS's first auction.

It should be noted, that the price could get to this average, if over the higher volume offered, the quality mix is sustained by MUS, and the market demand is there.

I will leave it to you all to do the maths, on the above, whilst it might seem ridiculous at this point, are you sure it isn't possible?

I believe MUS have a higher quality resource than GEM, given all the excellent research posted and my own research, however, it will depend on what the demand is from the market/buyers to achieve the price per carat I have predicted. Like everyone else, it is just a guess.

Wombat's average price per carat, is at the moment probably more realistic, and currently takes into account what we don't yet know, as we will not really know any real figures until the last bid is placed at auction.

The after auction results will be very interesting.

cheers
    gsmaree
    Last edited by gsmaree: 04/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.