G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, Whilst logically MUS's first auction should do very...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Whilst logically MUS's first auction should do very well, just on basic fundamentals, just remember the Ruby Market can be odd, for many reasons, so a note of caution, as MUS does not have control over the buyers, or any bigger players potential background interference.

So just be prepared, for potentially less than what really should be achieved at auction. Hence, why I think Wombat's prediction probably will be spot on.

The Ruby Market at many levels can be odd, so just keep in mind there are other players with different interests in the same small arena, and MUS is just a minnow trying to establish they should be allowed to play in the real game.

If MUS can establish they have the credentials to deal on the same playing ground, then MUS will then deal on its own terms from there. The hard part, is to get there to start with, and establish the ground rules for all parties that wish to deal with MUS in the future.

If CJ can get this auction right, on many levels, it will be the company making event, for many reasons.

I guess an odd two posts from me, one very positive, based on fundamentals, the second a reality check on the potential issues with dealing with the Ruby Market, as there doesn't seem to be any real rules in the market.

However, I believe if you have the product to deliver, at the quality and quantity required by the market, then I guess MUS will be able make its own rules, given the supply for quality rubies is very limited worldwide, which is where MUS's advantage is, as they have currently the supply.

Will be interesting to see how everyone does the dance to make it work.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.