G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @ozemania, Thanks for your reply, however, I must be dumb, I...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @ozemania,

Thanks for your reply, however, I must be dumb, I don't get your figures from the 3B announcements, and would appreciate where I got it wrong?

I posted a summary from what the 3B's announced since Arena's involvement that are actually stated on the market. That is, early September to now. So according to what I can read, Arena, has only around 20 million options available, announced to market, to exercise.

I don't know how to reference my previous post with the spreadsheet, but I am sure you can find it.

I do not get 53 million options issued or recognised by the announcements, so I guess there is a real skill in reading 3B announcements, even when related to actual revenue received, so possibly what is understood by the agreement, is not what is necessarily announced? Or are the 3B announcements incorrect?

I currently don't see the options you have indicated (53 million) having been issued to Arena officially by all announcements on market, regardless of the agreement, so I am curious how I got it wrong?

Suggest you check my spreadsheet on 3B announcements to point out were I have it wrong specifically. Interesting, if 33 million options were issued before the EGM, but I guess possible, and I have missed looking back that far.

I should add that I typed a date wrong in my previous spreadsheet post, as we all can make mistakes, but the announcement was September and not May.

To me, the lack of ability to add it up to what the market has been advised to the actual agreement for options, is a tad odd. I then have to ask the question, is this to keep things under the 5% rule? I have no idea how options are treated under this rule.

Thanks in advance for any info on how to understand what is announced, and probably how it seems to actually work.

Happy to learn how the figures work, and how I have probably missed something, or have it totally wrong.

"Life is always a learning curve, and you should always ask questions when you don't understand, and never be afraid to ask, as that is the only way to gain knowledge and really learn".

My humble quote on life, but it can irritate many, but it will always work for you in the end, and even others, for many reasons.

Thanks.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.