G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Share Price in leadup to Auction, page-44

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I cant see there being a trading halt occur during the auction, mainly because of the time zone difference.

Mozambique CAT (Central African Time) is exactly 8hrs behind AEST here in OZ, so the following will be the case:
    Auction Days:
    Day 1 - Fri 27th, 9am (CAT) RUBY VIEWING ONLY = Aust AEST of 5pm on Fri - MARKET CLOSED
    Day 2 - Sat 28th RUBY VIEWING ONLY ,  = MARKET CLOSED
    Day 3 - Sun 29th RUBY VIEWING ONLY ,  = MARKET CLOSED
    Day 4 - Mon 30th, 9am (CAT) = Australian AEST of 5pm on Monday- MARKET CLOSED
    Day 4 - 10am (CAT) BIDS CLOSE = Australian AEST of 6pm on Monday- MARKET CLOSED

So when our market opens at 10am on the Monday morning, all that would have occurred would be 3 days of buyers viewing and inspecting the parcels, there can be no leakage of sensitive info, because there will be nothing occur that we dont already know.

The REAL action only starts on the Monday CAT time between 9am - 10am, when all the tenders need to be submitted, and at that time, 6pm, our market is already closed. So during our evening of Monday the 27, they will collate and finalize all the tenders, ready to announce the results to the market on Tuesday morning.

If they havent had time to get the announcement ready for OZ, they will then Halt trade - But I doubt that! CJ will not sleep that night to get that report out to the market. Whatever happens that Tuesday is going to be uber exciting!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.