G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, An odd comment, so be nice. Having floated around...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

An odd comment, so be nice.

Having floated around on the ASX for nearly a couple of years, I have noticed that liquidity in the ability to buy and sell has an affect on the share price, and how it can behave.

I know we all groan, on the 'loose hands' and even Arena selling, but imagine too tight a register and it doesn't work for buying or selling, in recent times, or down the track.

Actually, the best FA, with too tight a register, I have noticed doesn't work, and the SP just drops, so money going nowhere for a few years, and waiting on the brilliant FA to materialise big time for the SP to move, and will be a great investment when it gets there. But time is money.

You need a share investment, that has the liquidity for it to work, for everyone, so MUS delivers on that level as well.

Therefore, I guess heresy, but Arena, is actually helping, and they haven't been too aggressive in selling, even measured and sensible, so the SP is where it is, because demand is equalling supply, and allows many to enter or exit, without killing off the SP, so it actually works for everyone.

So it would appear some CN's can work, depending on the flexibility of the register, potential growth, and how it is managed, and the sensibility of the CN provider.

Just my odd thoughts, and I apologies for boring anyone, which to me are novel observations, but I guess you all know already. Still just learning guys.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.