MSB 2.03% $1.45 mesoblast limited

Great points from the Jacobean afficionado! After all, Culloden...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Great points from the Jacobean afficionado! After all, Culloden stands as testament to the fact that some people would rather die than think. The witty repartee from my favourite pedant, and his acolyytes has ensured that I will remain on the sidelines in any discussion on MSB in the near future. Suffice it to say, I acknowledge the risks attaching to investment in this stock and accept them. I have no desire to convince anyone else of the merits or otherwise of investment here as everyone has different investment objectives and investment in the bio-tech sector is certainly not for the faint-hearted. I have a giggle when reading the thoughts of the rich and famous on the investment merits of CSL as I remember when the Govt floated them in the early 1990's at around $2.50 ps. I know that it was a difficult sell for the broker/s involved at that time, as not too many saw a great future for the company. Patently, CSL has been a great success, and whilst I recognise that the success/failure ratio is heavily slanted towards failure in this sector, I fancy MSB's chances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
-0.030(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.43 $6.613M 4.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2482 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 27045 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.