BIS 5.58% $4.73 bisalloy steel group limited

share price manipulation again, page-2

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Just my opinion snosrap,who cares?
    As long as bis confirms fy18 guidance on 28/11 imo the ongoing contracts will take care of the rest for fy19,fy20.
    Taking into account phase 2 production starts next year,OPV's production starts next year,future frigate and phase 3 start around late 2019/early 2020.
    Also taking into account scalpers post re hawkei/poland and general hawkei export potential.,and although bis was not mentioned but they seem excited re middle east,5 export defence contracts for saudi arabia plus some licenses issued.
    Also indonesia could b interesting,lol not to mention the lynx export potential along with the OPV export potential ie there not just patrol boats,there very capable navy vessels going by navy website.
    Then the confusing subs which appear to b a little more on track but still unclear depending on who u believe the french in australia or the french in france.
    As scalper said so many moving parts,but i do find intriguing their guidance for fy18 and what actual contracts it includes,obviously hawkei but what else?.
    ps if they maintain guidance i would feel there should b some type of capital management 1H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.