CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

its quite clear that someone is manipulating the share price as...

1. 28 Posts.
    its quite clear that someone is manipulating the share price as evidenced by ABU's posts showing the daily churn despite the SP failling 30%.

Take the following example: How could a holder of 1mil ccc shares let them slide 30% (assuming a buy of ~8.3c) then just dump them.. anyone who puts 83k into the sharemarket has more spine than that, or they will quickly find themseleves flat broke.

further evidence of this was the sell order's @5.9c being pulled at the end of the day(~lastweek), because the manipulators goals have been achieved.

with the recent decline to 5.7c the picture really has been completed, if I was a manipulator having a handy 10million shares (even purchased at 8c at a cost of $800,000) compared with present market cap of 120Mill
    means you can manipulate the SP of a company downward 30% for a mere 0.006667% of the company vaule, simultaniously shaking weak holders from their position and snaping up as much volume as you can on the sly, and watch the value jump from say (eg. only 6 -> 9c, 50% profit) minus the costs of manipulation lets put that at say 15%, result ?
    a handy margin of 35%

you can pry my CCC shares from my cold dead fingers or when they get to a 50c (w/o consolidation)

bingflash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.