EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Although extremely frustrated like everyone else here, I'm not...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Although extremely frustrated like everyone else here, I'm not surprised of the share price movement lately.

It is the holiday period and people sell for cash to pay for presents, holidays etc. Because we are a spec stock and also to be honest, our share price hasn't been exciting for a long long time, so people sell and the share price falls.

My last purchase of this stock was almost 2 years ago, and I had considered it my final purchase for a long time. Now at the stage I'm looking to purchase again, subject to the price gets to a point that I think is too cheap. It's soon reaching that point.

All in all, although people are valuing the company lower than before we secured the TK off take, looking at it from another point of view, you can see that this is irrational selling. No bad news, no need to sell.

The company is progressing as it should. How it stands out from other competitors is that we have been following the same business plan that our director showed us 3 years ago. That's a good enough reason to invest.
    Last edited by shioshin90: 11/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $26.93K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140243 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 29814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.