IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

share price monday, page-6

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    vendor you should know by now that this PRR forum is all about positive FA and recently structured around facts from management's emails and phone conversations. Yesterday I was struck down by a poster who recently was putting together some rules for a $1 party which had a little setback because management failed to inform callers and emails that they were planning a SPP on the way and to hold off celebration for now. Anyway maybe I like throwing grenades or maybe I've traded and followed fundamentals on a few spec stocks in my day, and some of the comments pull the pin.

So it's a theory and I know for certain it's not the first one posted on here, in the history of this forum. Spec stocks "speculation" funny that. It could be right or could be wrong who cares, because I and others on here only trade the technicals and this is a public forum so we are free to comment. If you base your investment decisions on what you read here you are kidding yourself, IMO. Cheers

By the way great post on here with over 60 TU's almost as inspirational as the one posted on the DMN thread by the same poster, sounded very simular.Unfortunately that stock lost 75% of its value in the weeks following, no going to happen here though. FA of a spec stock you gotta love it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.