IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

share price monday, page-8

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Boiler

"Yesterday I was struck down by a poster who recently was putting together some rules for a $1 party"

First, I freely admit that was me. Furthermore, as was clearly indicated on that particular post you refer to, it was merely posted in jest intended to while away some time with humour. What a pity you failed to mention that. As usual a half truth, taken entirely out of context to rationalise your argument.

Second, I did not strike you down. What I did was to point out that some of the comments you made in relation to the company were clearly specious.

I have nothing whatsoever against TA or traders who use it. I have never criticised anyone for trading this stock for a profit. (Have done it myself, as freely mentioned) I have further never said it will reach this price or that price or won't retreat again. Stocks go up and they go down. Big surprise!

I will gladly listen with an open mind to any well reasoned argument, based on valid facts. I have no particular interest in TA but I'll listen to what the experts in that field have to say, regardless of whether it coincides with my investment/trading strategy.

On the other hand, I'll also gladly jump in and point out when someone posts inaccurate or false information.

Sic semper tyrannis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.