UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Share Price Movements, page-3

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Gillysrooms

I find it easier to look at it this way. If the graph on the right hand side of your screen has a flat line then the market comes to a grinding halt. The line has to go up and down for the market to work. For most (but not "all" as you suggest) holders, up is the go!

Unilife has incredible potential in my opinion and I also believe that we are at the beginning of seeing this realised. We manufacture consumable devices that have a market potential driven by a decline in health and an increase in medicines to improve that health. Our products are used and then destroyed - look at the tobacco industry. What a business model (I don't condone smoking but hope you get the point).

This potential is why the big institutions are heavily invested.

The downside at the moment is influenced by a number of things including the very nature of the pharma industry and perhaps past promises late to be delivered by the big man. The Big Al induced uncertainty, with the appointment of some serious big hitters to the management executive, is evaporating.

So with a market driven by greed and fear (both human conditions) and with such massive potential for Unilife by virtue of the products, the size of the industry and the contracts in the bag and those on their way, the upswing is rapid (this is it!, here we go! etc etc). The downswing is driven by a whole bunch of things primarily by those who short the stock for whatever reason(s) and 'fear' takes care of the rapid downswing.

Remember shorts and longs need the price to change - it is simply a matter of where on the curve you enter and exit.

As has been mentioned, Unilife's focus is on building the business we see unfolding.

Onion and out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.