KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

share price non performance, page-7

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    So what, if you bought Rio good luck to you, if you didn't its not worth worry about it, if you sit tight with kzl you will be rewarded, i know this management and they are top notch.

Speak to any other CEO who knows Robinson and they will usually tell you what a good operator he is, he will rarely miss an opportunity. The one thing that probably goes against KZL is that they go about their business without any fanfare and fancy announcements, they just get on with things, that's what i like about them, they are only worried about building the company not ramping the price up, that will happen on its own.

if you are a long term trader then this is the type of management you need to back, Robinson has a lot of his wealth in this company so i know when he makes a decision it is with the greatest of care and has been made with the company's best interests at heart, i know his aim is to make KZL a large player using Admiral Bay as the vehicle. If that pays off then any holders who are getting in now will be very very happy in years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.