KGL 9.52% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

I decided to invest in gold mining stocks a little over a year...

1. 803 Posts.
    I decided to invest in gold mining stocks a little over a year ago for an exposure to the fundamentals and leverage of gold metal itself and its trend in value against paper currencies.

KGL by far has been my keystone investment with a long term view. During that time KGL has suffered a setback (Andash) and has also picked up the ball to go on with other opportunities.

By and large KGL has acted shareprice wise similar to many other gold mining stocks when compared with the price of gold. Its been disappointing to say the least to see bullion maintain a nice long term average uptrend and at the same time most goldies being suppressed along with the general ASX.

I'm hoping for a turn around in the near future in this disconnect between the value of gold stocks and bullion price.

The link below is well worth the read and gives a good explanation on this whole issue and puts forward the case for the looming re-evaluation of gold stocks.

I've really enjoyed some of the quality in depth research and analysis that has been done by some posters on this forum. No need to mention them, they know who they are.

Anyway here's the link, enjoy the read if you're interested.

http://www.tocqueville.com/insights/golden-mulligan-0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.8¢ $6.218K 56.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77340 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 242684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.