PEN 2.02% 9.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Cropper - you said:Your statement below is incorrect Vintage."My...

1. 13,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2695
    Cropper - you said:

Your statement below is incorrect Vintage.

"My discussion with you the other day - and surely you must realise this - was about whether or not it was a 'given' in terms of the 24 April. I said it was not a 'given' for the 24th (for the reasons I provided) but never doubted it would be issued In fact I am on record assaying that there was a good chance it would be the 25th. As it turned out, I was correct."

The SML was issued on 24th, signed and dated by Andrew Persinko"

Cropper - it is you, of course, who is incorrect!

You are correct in saying that the SML was 'signed' on the 24th - but it was not 'issued' until the 25th, as confirmed by the press release that day.

It was the same process with the FSEIS. The target date was the 28 Feb. In that case the target date was met - with the issuance and press release both on the 28th.

While I have never regarded TU as relevant to the usefulness or salience of my posts, the fact that my correct post attracted zero TU and your incorrect one attracted 13 says quite a lot about the prevalence of 'group think' on the PEN threads. It, at the very least, reflects badly on those 13 who, rather than checking the facts, prefer to join the chorus of opprobrium for someone who merely seeks to contribute to meaningful and truthful discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $309.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.3¢ 9.5¢ $1.301M 13.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 49997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.