ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Share Price Plummeting: How Low will it go? 40c, 30c, Back to IPO 20c???, page-197

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

I have not posted muchon Hot Copper lately, but I feel I must point something out that does not seemto get a mention on here.

Aside from tax time, Russia in Ukraine, inflation andthe flow on effect that has like intertest rate rises etc...

I feel that people arenot giving ARL a break (any references to AUZ or any other peer I am notmentioning here).

Think about this for amoment...

They have cash in the bankand have ridden out Covid. Not to mention the parent company riding out theGFC. So, therefore they are proven and prudent financial managers, quitetough as history tells us.

Ardea’s PFSis imminent and judging by what some independent reports have said, ARL has andis a substantial world class deposit (is looking at being quite a large find). Forthose that have doubts, want proof and want to know my source, ...Don't belazy, and do your own due diligence. But trust me, the information is allthere.

A partnership agreementis looking quite likely. Let’s face it!

I can see that if a consortium/partnership / agreement is done, some money will be invested in the company.Let’s think about what that might mean...

Obviously, a plant willbe built (If the cost of Heron’s plant is anything to go by) this would bearound the AU$1 Billion plus dollar mark. Think about that for a moment.

ARL’s market cap iscurrently floating around the $60 -$65 million mark.

As a parent, my budgetbrain tells me that would suggest to all of the naysayers out there that themarket cap of said (partner) company would have to be somewhere in the regionof $20-$30-$50 billion dollars. I would be looking at having a partner on board
    with that sort of market cap if $1Billion dollars plus - was to bespent on a processing plant.

If a company that wantsto come in and spend $1Billion dollars plus (possibly with a consortium involved) onbuilding a processing plant, they (I am guessing here) would have done theirdue diligence. These things take time. After all, $1 Billion plus dollarsis not small fry so they would take their time to do their due diligence.

But imagine for amoment what that WILL do to the Market cap of ARL (not to mention the shareprice...)

Why do SOME peoplenot see this???

SHOKAN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.8¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $9.9K 20.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8923 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.