DAF 0.00% 1.0¢ discovery alaska limited

I am no chart expert but I would think if we break 2.7 we should...

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I am no chart expert but I would think if we break 2.7 we should head into the 3s. The volume has been small, I believe this is because the registry is tight.

We currently have 200,734,698 shares on issue. Not sure of the top 20 at the moment, but someone has been topping up at lower levels, and most holders bought in a lot higher.

The options expire in Dec and are convertible at 20c, so would really need some sort of amazing project and results to get those in the money. We also have about 20 million options convertible at 0.9c so you would think they should get in the money before they expire.

How much cash have we got left ? Well since the last Cash report it showed we had 134k in the bank and we would be spending about 65k so that should leave us with 69k. They report there spending the money on exploration, not sure if that means looking for new investments, as not sure what is happening with the Graphite project currently.

We also then sold our shares in AGY for $731,740 , so that would give us around 800k currently in the bank.

We still own 26,814,738 shares of AGY with a current value off 917,00 give and take selling fees.

Also we own 5 very good graphite tenants in Tanzania, one is right next to SYR and the other is next to MNS. As some might be aware SYR are quite cashed up and MNS are really having a run and funding has been confirmed and both moving foward to look at production. So there must be an option to either sell the land to the companies next door, or maybe do some sort of farm in agreement not sure how that one will plan out. Its very hard to put a value on land.

Then we have the court cases, from the last time I spoke to the directors they told me the value they were trying to get back was in the millions, but going from announcements we won the case of $436,671.78, but its currently at appeal stage from my current knowledge.

So say the that actual court case completes we should have a value of 2.1 million without including the Graphite assets.

So say 3c would give us a market cap of 6 million.

I think 3-4c is good value

But again I have no real idea how much the 5 leases could go for. We could be talking 10-15 mil .

Just very hard to value this company, but so much potential and I see this one running very soon.

Plus if AGY start to run that 900k could double who knows.

Exciting times ahead.

GLA

James

I would say its a BUY at the moment at these low levels.... But that's just IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150646 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 128530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.