TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Share Price Potential

1. 34 Posts.
    Sorry, I know its a dumb question but could anyone smarter than me (probably all of you!) define some sort of share price possibility if everything goes according to plan. I mean if everything happens exactly as they are planning and the market reflects fair value then what should the share price be 6 months from now? Any thoughts?

I invested heavily in Pan Australian Resources many years ago and was up around $220,000 before the GFC wiped all that out (if I had sold at the top and bought at the bottom after the crash I would of been retired now as the top was 1.20 odd and the bottom was around 12 cents after the crash...i had bought mostly in the 12 cent to 20 cent range on the way up).

What I like about TAW is that is shares many of the characteristics of PNA at that time. Ie: Proven resource with share price growth very much hinging on if the mine would be up and producing within the suggested timeframe (they finsihed ahead of schedule and below budget). They too had a great management team which is something I see here with Mark Calderwood. Also the institutional share holders in TAW were pretty much the exact same shareholders as were in PNA in those mine development days.

If all goes to plan and resource is confirmed and commissioning happens on time then could we see the $1.20 mark as fair value (all things being equal and no market or lithium crash in the meantime)?

Any thoughts very much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.