PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Its an interesting topic and one I have been thinking/dreaming...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Its an interesting topic and one I have been thinking/dreaming about too. The slow grind of the current SP has been some what disappointing but it has allowed me to buy in starting at 4 cents and now I'm all in and averaged up to 11 cents and sit well within top 20 share holders. The last 3-4 months have exceeded my expectation with company outputs and feels they have just scratched the surface with new indications which are imminent. They have some additional people now helping Diamond guide the ship. I know people are not excited about MD's performance, yes there are more opportunities and increased marketing that we he could have acted on but he hasn't put too many steps wrong over the past 18 months - plus now building an exceptional talented team around him. The additions to the board and leadership positions decreases the chance of making a mis-step, these quality individuals aren't going to get involved with a poorly run company at the end of their careers to have their reputation ruined.

My main concern is still funding - not as concerned as Akki but still concerned. If we start from a weak hand the cap raise will cost all of us though dilution and cap our future upside. If they can partner with a deal of the proportions Mark has mentioned in the past I will be retiring as this will push the SP to multiple levels above todays SP.

My thoughts are at Xmas we will sit around 35-40 cents, with new indications announced and trials soon to commence. I believe with the continued impacts from Covid we will see delays in our trials - hope I'm wrong here. I believe we will partner early next year and if this occurs and we don't get short changed on the upfront and milestones i believe we could be low $1 be end of this FY.

One questions - could we partner for the MS study ? Would anyone pay for it ? Potential to get some small upfront payment then a cap raise to cover the trial costs to go along for DMD ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.