SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

share price predictions after 3 diamonds revenue and pearls funding

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say come Christmas one if not both of these announcements will be made. Now I bought into SAS first at 4.6c and watched it soar to first over 10c and then to 28c on speculation that these guys were going to achieve something spectacular and I still believe they will. Our share price is now sitting at between 14.5 and 15 c obviously because not a lot is happening ATM with regards to share boosting announcements but if our price can jump from 4.6c to 28c in a little over a year on speculation that this company has the potential to generate 1 billion dollars a year by 2020, when we actually have confirmation that the constellation of satellites that is able to generate that 1 billion a year is funded and in the process of being built the hype and speculation will begin all over again and I believe we will see 28c blown out of the water. SAS go into trading halt for a very important announcement. SAS secures $25,000,000 for manufacturing and launching first batch of pearl nano satellites. This thing will go ballistic and all the nay sayers will have to eat their words. I dare say as soon as the market opens the day after trading halt we will be back above the 20c mark again and the hype will continue and as new announcements come in and our little diamonds make a bit of pocket money for the company the share price will continue to rise. My question to you and I know it has been asked before. Where do you see the share price getting to After funding announcement and where do you see us in 2020? I'm going to say 2 days after funding we will be at least trading over 20c again so say 22c and 2020 all gong well I am calling $1.50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.