ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Share Price predictions, page-2

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Simmy you got out, I'm not sure why you decided to get back in. All the commentary you made was spot on even though many didnt agree at the time of your original selling

There are many better options for your money in our market. I was discussing this with Tarvold many times and he continued to talk up Zno and state that the companies I mentioned were of not the same standard. All which are trading much higher than Zno today.

I know it hurts but sometimes it is better to cut your loses and find companies that align with your expectations especially on:
    - Reporting
    -Transparency
    - Re-investment in the business through R&D, BD, branding, product development
    - Multiple tailwinds (as Zno only has 1)
    - Customer retention in the +80's %
    - Revenue streams that can be relied upon, not just sign a contract and either party may or may not fulfil the contract

It is okay for share prices to be smashed from time to time, you can feel comfortable when this happens because the underlying business is doing well, revenue will be growing or at least stable, company product range and new customers will be increasing (only the latter in Zno's part), customers will be sticky and committed for years to come and required to purchase on a regular basis.

Zno is an excellent product but when it lasts for 30 days (potentially longer) and other companies out there too offering similar products it will be extremely hard for zno to grow revenue substantially without developing a much larger product range. Which currently to date they will not do or invest the time and money in.

Remember investing a dollar today, is so that in X number for years that dollar is returned to your with interest for the years you could not spend your money. This means the company needs to grow and become worth more and currently zno will struggle to be a 40m dollar company year in year out unless something drastically changes.

Remember H1=14m says it all. Good Luck and to the rest of Zno shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15516 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 44911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.