AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I think you're looking at it wrong. no one is here to hold...

1. 2,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1850
    I think you're looking at it wrong. no one is here to hold forever or because they think this is being funded at $5 v price. for me it's a bet whether I think vanadium is gonna have some amount time in the sun in the near future, could be 6 months, could be a couple years. if it does happen valuations can explode far beyond what's rational, look at lithium. you have assets that are making a loss at current lithium price that where once > 2 billion MC

believe it or not it was a 10 percent defecit in 2018 that caused the price to go to $30lb. high prices very likely to happen again at some point, might not be $30lb but maybe $15lb or higher. I am very very confident AVL won't be sub 2 cents if that happens. could easily be double digits. AVL has always been the sector sentiment gauge. it's already gone to irrational heights and far ahead of itself many times before and now could even more so that TMT is eliminated as competition and it's closer then ever to actually being able to hit the go button

ur post could of been very valid for lithium too soon after when AJM went out the back door and look what happened

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $52.21K 3.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 15970682 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7752148 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.