G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Share Price Projections, page-23

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    My projections still obviously need to lose a further 3% off the top for sales comm., freight and insurance. On the other hand if CJ’s statement of “allow 50% for costs” happens to include everything like royalties etc we could be in for a big boost.

I don’t recall making an estimate for H/L ratio in the first auction. I think you are misinterpreting the 75% H and 25% L that I have used in my projections. These percentages are what I see as conservative estimates for future production ratios (and hence future auctions) but certainly not the Oct auction or the 2nd auction. I don’t see the auctions reflecting this ratio until auction number 3.

When I look at your suggested weightings and average the two I get 60% H and 40% L which is considerably higher than my gut feeling. Looking further into it I can see that they had stock of 120k crts at the end of June as opposed to the 100k that you are using. If I use your percentages on stock of 120k and 80k I get averages of 54%H and 46% L which I feel are a little more realistic but still probably on the high side.

Regarding the second auction: You appear to be basing your calcs on them processing stock only from 8245L. I don’t believe that the 70k stockpile all comes from there (but I could be wrong). I would be very pleasantly surprised if 90% H eventuates for that 2nd auction. It will also probably include some left over low quality crts from the Oct auction. More likely be the 3rd auction before we see close to 90% H methinks.

If what The Prince says is correct I certainly would not be ignoring it. I would read it to mean 40% high quality and rising. Perhaps 45% high by auction time, particularly if they produce more like 220k and cherry pick the best 200k.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.