PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Admittedly I’ve been adding to my position over the past few...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Admittedly I’ve been adding to my position over the past few weeks… obviously buying directly off of you lot lol.

IMO now is a good time to add more while people are TL selling. Results are on the horizon - on the 10th of July we’ve been dosing for 3 months and as expected igf will start to rapidly drop and EP be met.

ISIS is turning into a real success story for USA bio traders. It is one strong bull. None can deny Antisense as a whole is being rerated in the process.. partnering pharmas are paying through the nose for antisense tie-in opportunities now. We would be lucky to get another drug off of ISIS for less than our entire MC as an up-front payment!!

And the falling AUD only adds to our fodder status… as always oz investors seem to be slow on the uptake. A lot know/think ANP should be nearer to 50+ million but will wait for the share to start moving up to jump back on. This seems to only create a move too fast to sustain shortly bringing the SP back down again - fast money jumps on then off stripping the cream out of the gains.

See what ISIS-APOCIII results did for isis earlier this week. ISIS-APOCIII results were in 11 patients and the target market is worth $850 million… and they added $600 million to the MC with $258 million worth of stock traded on the day.

No reason why ANP shouldn’t add $600 million to the MC on similar stellar results. Ohh… apart from the fact we’re listed on the ASX. That’s always a bit of an anchor… nonetheless I think internationals hands may be forced and a bit itchy soon in our case.

Anyway my thoughts are we’ll move up sooner rather than later. It’s been awhile since I’ve had that feeling on ANP.. but time will tell. Until then I’m cautiously VERY optimistic…

Good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $33.53K 416.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 65186 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.