NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

share price retrace

1. 473 Posts.
    Here's a theory........Well done to the manipulator, they are at it again and doing a fine job of pushing down the SP.

Reason - I guess we will not see any more news or updated broker reports until the Cux-2 side track is complete and most of the punters who want in are in, so it's an ideal time to manipulate the SP down for until the next news / wave of buying.

When - Yesterday and this mornings trading had seemed to be genuine selling.......but heh, wouldn't you if you had a plan to buy back cheaper within a few days....... and this afternoon seems like they well and truly back to their tricks.

How - Those who are not sure of what I'm on about keep a close eye on the market depth / order placements for a day.........a trading pattern starts to emerge...........this stock is a classic for it and I am sure long time holders / watchers may know where I am coming from.

The good news is that I don't think there are many holders falling for it and it's costing the player a few shares in the process..........would love to see a large investor come in and eat them up!........wishful thinking I know.......

Considering all contents of broker reports on the NXS website and the recent news of Longtom reserve upgrade and Crux field extension, who would have thought we would still be at these prices?

For me, well I have my quota and happy to hold for the long term, just a little disappointed to see the retrace. My googly eyes may be deceiving me but this is just how I see it........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $11.62K 50.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12666 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.