NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

If the buying volumes are based on any significant pending news,...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    If the buying volumes are based on any significant pending news, the insider trading is very much an open display of law breaking as we know it. Why not suspend the shares ffs if there is some type of deal taking place that is likely to rerate the company? That way, a standard auction process can take place on the market once the news is released, and those willing to take part can purchase shares with full knowledge of the immediate prospects of the company. This 1m+ volume of dedicated buying isn't just based on rumours. It also sets expectations and allows those in the know to dump the shares selling the fact. Exactly the same situation for the weeks and months during the first takeover offer - shares went straight up to 8c and pretty much stayed there until it was announced the deal was off. Don't get me wrong - the value has always been much higher than 8c a share, it's just a shame the company has people around it that seem to freely and willingly disclosure sensitive information to get their own leg up in what should be a fair market (utopian unrealistic view perhaps, but I'm sure we would have all loved to have the shares halted to get a sense of an even playing field).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.