NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Share Price Rising, page-137

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    "The big dumpers finished months ago and volume will beat the short cappers into submission adding to that volume as per today"

Yes, I think the volume numbers are the ones to watch. The big question is who is buying? If it's just short-term punters hoping to make a quick buck on the back of CES, volume will drop off quickly and they'll be taking profits soon enough. If so, these gains could unwind as completely as last October's as the bears regain confidence and reassert control.

Otoh if - as I very much hope - we're now seeing the entry of at least one major new investor, they will probably continue to soak up everything the shorters and other sellers can throw at them as they accumulate a significant holding at what are still dirt-cheap prices. Volume will then stay high. Once the sellers understand they're facing far more formidable opposition, shorters will have to close, and I'd expect the rest to throw in the towel rather quickly. Some of them, at least, must be well aware that the fundamentals are not on their side.

Looks like NUH holders are in for an interesting week ahead (to put it mildly).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.