NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Share Price Rising, page-142

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Here's a couple of more possibilities re jump in volume.

I've said on occassion that there are a number of mirage sectors that I won't touch...no faith in fairy tales.

I'll probably get bagged because many here will be vested...but it's just my view...so don't take it too seriously as many bags have been made and lost in these sectors and sure they'll be mixed feelings.

Anyway...there's been some interesting recent news come out with respect to

1 Dope Stocks
    http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/...rs_alarmed_by_jeff_sessions_shift_on_pot.html

2 Iron as a better substitute to cobalt (only theoretical at this point) in lithium batteries
    http://www.mccormick.northwestern.e...hium-rich-battery-could-last-much-longer.html

3 Pilbara seed plays coming off the boil

As to 2...it's not that I think that cobalt demand is going south rather that I consider it a trace element so whatever else it's being mined with should be main consideration.

Anyway...my point has nothing to do with these plays per se...rather could it be that there is a shift in this end of these market darlings into Tech and NUH is going to enjoy a beneficial rotation boost/surge as the stand out in this sector?

More a macro query and perhaps too tangential given CES is going to provide a lot of insight to our product diversification plans and is primary immediate focus for news.
    Still... maybe worth keeping back of mind.

Thinking also that this is going to be just the beginning of our product diversification plans by the way. In time to come and as our footprint broadens...expect a further branch out of product range.

Expect that we'll be looking at APAC exhibitions near term due to recent international certification as part of our Asian penetration (4.5 bill new audience living in some of the loudest living/work conditions known..."they all want IQbuds...they just don't know it yet"...how's that for an advertising slogan...bada bing...bada boom! TM ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.