NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Looks like you purchased my trading parcel at 4.1 this morning....

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Looks like you purchased my trading parcel at 4.1 this morning.
    I bought yesterday at 3.7, looking for a short term trade to pay for Christmas!

Depending on how much they allocate to Max production, they will have something in the region of 1.5 to 3 million cash left at the end of December.
    I am expecting a capital raise in December, or in January shortly after CES 2020.
    Unless there is some unexpected event, I can't see this moving much until CES 2020 unless they complete the capital raise in December.
    If you are an existing holder there is really no reason to sell at the moment (unless you need Christmas money).

Speaking of CES 2020, here is the location of Nuheara in the wearable devices section of Hall D

https://ces20.mapyourshow.com/8_0/floorplan/index.cfm?hallID=X&selectedBooth=booth~44743

CES 2020 will be like CES 2017 for Nuheara, as I expect that they will be giving Max demos at the booth, entering Max for the CES awards, and giving Max to all the usual tech reviewers.

The only bit of info in the AGM presentation that was unexpected was the hardware and software upgrade to Max that they did this year. The comments about high end non-hearable products based on the Max platform now make more sense. I expect the upgraded Max platform can integrate more sensors. If you can measure and signal process parameters like heartrate, body temperature, respiration, O2 saturation, acceleration, external temperature, humidity, combined with communication and audio feedback you open up a whole new range of applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.