NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Share Price Rising, page-34

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Kudos to you for finding this data source. Very useful indeed to track the market interest to IQBuds. Before this I was only looking at the Android download count bracket in the Play Store.

After signing up and analysing the data, here's what I can conclude. Hope this is useful for others.

1. Data is definitely an 'estimate'
    Was initially surprised how large the Apple download numbers in relation to Android. After analysing, it is quite likely caused by the Android data being underestimated. Priori data indicates that Android ticks over 1000 downloads at the end of July 2017. However, Play Store indicates that IQBuds went into the 1000-5000 bracket at the end of April. See QProfit's post from April: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/android-app-download-has-increased.3383385/?post_id=24287856

Can't comment on accuracy of the iOS estimates, because there's no way to verify.

2. Agree that trend is more important
    However I drew a different conclusion from the data. The spike in May is not something to sustain, it is a backlog of people who have preordered from at most a year before, just getting their items. IQBuds have been available to preorder since April 2016.

A more useful trend indicator is the gradient of the cumulative plot IMHO.

Untitled.png

When taking the period since IQBuds have been on sale, the gradient post backorder fulfillment announcement (30/5) is actually higher (i.e. higher average rate of purchase).

I'm no "Nuhearian", all the talk about 30,000 sales is still hubris at this stage. But from this I think NUH is basing themselves well in terms of sales. The next test is obviously Black Saturday and XMas, hopefully they are drawing battle plans for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.