NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The performance of the sp has been nothing short of amazing...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    The performance of the sp has been nothing short of amazing since what I see as the 'iffy' nhs announcement. Perhaps they have sold the dream to a big investor or two and that has helped keep the sp buoyant? Incidentally I watched the fyre festival doco the other night; big investors can make dumb investment decisions too despite/(sometimes because of?) their access to ceo's etc. No I am not comparing nuh to fyre festival, just saying that big investors, like small investors, also get it badly wrong at times.

I think until we see sales traction it is reasonable to suggest there are more capital raisings to come. That is unless there is a bit of a left field event which can solve the funding problem. It's damn hard to keep a business going when you spend more than you make with no end to that trend in sight.

None of us have a crystal ball but I will have a go at some predictions just for the sake of it:

1. nhs to be a fizzer for nuheara. ie not a significant source of income
    2. no takeover until evidence that the market wants the product
    3. 3 more capital raisings (ok this is a guess, at least 1 more is very likely though)
    4. increasing shareholder frustration and a decline in sp

BUT - will NUH maintain their technological advantage?? I can't even guess and in some ways maybe this is the most important question for long term holders.

GLTA - I don't rule out buying back in at some point (if certain things change) but just putting this point down for the purposes of full transparency, I have no intention to buy back in at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.