NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

hi kicks,I progressively sold all my stock in the last week not...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    hi kicks,

I progressively sold all my stock in the last week not because I’m right or wrong but because the risks of holding an investment in nuheara have become too high for me.

This is why I feel it is too risky for me ( the below are only my opinion)
    1) falling sales
    2) increasing expenditure
    3) directors not taking their full share of options
    4) failed retail presence as no sales boost from being in 2500 stores
    5) imminent credit raise
    6) increasing successful completion from almost every angle e.g. the likes of Samsung - excellent ear buds that charge on phone
    7) no significant sales after being included in Australian hearing programme- dc himself stated this
    8) only 350ish reviews for boots on website
    9) no firm evidence of protection of intellectual property ‘ dc said we were one year ahead of Apple’ 6 months ago.
    10) promised contracts not eventuating as pitched
    11) relatlively small/tiny marketing budget
    12) no details about margins, cost of production of units, or future sales numbers, guidance etc
    13) increasing inventory levels, suggesting poor sales
    14) the big four hearing aid companies can just produce a lower speck, cheaper product via their established sales channels squashing nuheara
    15) the big nuheara share buyer stops buying
    16) no reason to see a turn around in sales from last quarterly up to today.
    17) I have been holding for close to 3 years and each day the non success increases the risk. The current big share buyer gave me a ticket out which I was very thankful for. Especially as the share price was in the 5 cents very recently with no interim company statement to change my or any investors sentiment.
    18) I have grown tired hoping for a large company to buy or sign an mou with nuheara. I fell it is less likely day by day as nuh is selling less product than a year ago.
    19) I don’t believe nuhearas technology is ahead of the hearing aid companies technology.
    20) there are other much lower risk investments
    21) dc returning from America suggests failed american presence as does sales volume
    22) lives not coming to market as promied
    23) 77 million dollar market cap for sales of about 2-3 million dollars and a significant financial loss.
    24) the risk of one of nuheara major current shareholders not supporting another capital raise
    25) founding director leaving and selling all his shares
    26) I brought into this company as I hoped it would be a high growth company but it is going backwards in sales figures.
    27) I see recent images of presentations to investors that suggests to me further capital raises and not of a takeover.
    28) my worry that the company is as viable as doppler
    29) the last capital raiseing episode was a disaster
    30) I feel the current share price is being held up for a capital raise
    31) the founders don’t wear the product when doing interviews, investor presentations or at the agms!
    32) I own the product and am not overly impressed
    33) the next quarterly will be as bad as the last one
    34) multiple failed store presence trails as we have not been told of any successes
    35) poor communication/transperency from management
    36) unlikely imminent takeover as dc/management continuing to present to investors
    37) multiple change of tact from mainstream to niche, from retail to hearing health, back to retail, new flagship product etc
    38) nhs contract recategoration with minimal communication from company
    39) new product need consultative approach ( costly and not mainstream )
    etc

vs the risk reducing side.

1) That is that the entity buying shares must know something I don’t ( imminent takeover, large contract etc) and when released to the market it results in a large share price rise and then I can potentially sell for a large profit. Which is what I was wanting to do, no doubt like many in this forum, but to be honest I just couldn’t take that risk.
    2) the company starts makes a profit in the near future- just can’t see it.

I am am fully aware tomorrow you may get that announcement you have all been waiting for and I hope you do, but as I say the risks of me holding and waiting for that to potentially happen was just too high for me.

Kicks et al i won’t reply to the many and varied responses on my reasons for selling my shares as it is only my opinion ( I have entered them on my phone so apologies if repeats etc).

best wishes to nuh and shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.