NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Share Price Rising, page-1702

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    With the quarterly approaching I believe that the total revenue will be in the vicinity of 1.7 million. I arrive at this from projecting sales along the same trajectory as the start of the quarter (approx $11000 a day) to arrive at 1.09 million. Which is 64% (stated by the company as DTC proportion of sales) of 1.7 million.
    If that holds true and the company had its expected cash outflow of 3.9 million I would estimate a loss for the quarter of 2.2 mill.
    original cash reserves were 4.3 so that leaves 2.1 in the bank. I would assume pre-orders for max to be used to help fund some of the costs. Although I would doubt we have enough to see us into the next quarter without an additional source of funding.
    possibly given the date of the special offer we will see the quarterly after that date so the company can announce strong December sales and strong preorders which, they hope, would push the share price higher in time for a cash raise.
    needless to say it is a critical period for Nuheara. The money needs to start flowing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.