NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

"The balance sheet is a formal document that must meet the...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    "The balance sheet is a formal document that must meet the requirements of company law, the Australian Accounting Standards Board form (which largely mirrors international standards) and ASX listing requirements (for listed companies). The balance sheet is essentially a snapshot in time of a company’s state of affairs, taken at the close of trading on its balance date – June 30 for most Australian companies" (https://www.asx.com.au/201105-balance-sheet-blueprint.htm)

I would say others on this board would be more qualified to answer that query in detail as I would say it is "grey". I'm not an accountant by trade either.

Keep in mind outgoings quarter to quarter have been around the $4m mark previously. Nuheara would need a significant number of pre-orders to make up for this $4m outgoing in just operational costs.

Cash will be required by some means. I arrive at approx cash and cash equivalents at end of December quarter at approximately $2.5m based on the R&D rebate and forecast of $1.2m revenue for December quarter.

Debt/Loan, OEM, JV or CR unless Nuheara are able to achieve a range of 15,000 - 25,000 units as pre-orders.

Until the elephant in the room is addressed "CASH", SP will remain under 5c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.