BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Maybe they are just gutted , as are many other long and short...

1. 425 Posts.
    Maybe they are just gutted , as are many other long and short term holders.
    After dropping the majority of my holding ( and some dollars ) accumalated over 18 months of ups and downs I still hold a small parcel in the misguided ? belief that NMS will fire.
    They have always made bad managerial decisions , released close to mis information on contracts that were supposed to be place and leaked prior to most announcements with a spike in their price that some one obiviously picked up a tidy sum on.
    Investors were /are treated with contempt , at first anyone could call and be fed a line.
    Hello ,what is you would like to hear , yes, yes, we agree with you , thanks for that input , keep in touch.
    Remember Oaftar , Woy Woy , Mula and a dozen others who had the ear of who ever was the then NMS main man.
    Must admit to calling once myself.
    Now it is different , and while I agree calling CEO's is rubbish , there is a complete lack of info.
    Welding is on the outer , but hey we can paint some thing for you. Sorry ,what was it you wanted to hear?
    Don't know why I even feel the need to post this ( there is the opening for the remaining true believers to jump in and shred me ) must be like therapy , perhaps now I am completely ready to move on.

Any how , luck to those who will continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.